The Full Moon, Moon Water, and a Moon Journal - Welcome to the Glow Up!
The Full Moon has always been mystical and mysterious. Its connections to multiple goddesses in different theologies, the way it can make our animals and kiddos act like weirdos, the Full Moon definitely sparks curiosity in all of us!
If you've never worked with the energy of the Full Moon, but have an awareness about it (i.e. you've seen your friends post about charging their crystals) you're in the right place. This is a basic way to work alongside the energy of the Full Moon and support you in celebrating and manifesting your goals.
The Full Moon is all about bringing your intentions into your reality. Allow. Breathe. Rest. Celebrate!
Everything that you have been focused on is in the midst of Manifestation. You have taken all the steps already, and this is the time to let go of the doing and allow them to come to fruition.
You don't need to create an elaborate ritual (although by all means do if that's your jam) to tap into this energy. This is a great time to journal, turn inward, and sit with your inner knowing for a while! There is no wrong or right way to create a Full Moon Practice. That being said, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that you can include in your Ritual, either together or individually, that will help you to connect deeper with Full Moon Energy and with yourself.
Now let's jump into 10 Ways to Celebrate the Full Moon like a Boss!
View this post on Instagram
1. Charge Your Crystals Under the Full Moon
If you have crystals, or any other special items/tools you'd like to infuse with Full Moon Energy, now is a great time to put them in a window that will be showered in Moonlight through the night. Be mindful that certain full moons (should there be any eclipses) are not suited for charging crystals, but more often than not, this is a safe and simple practice you can include.
2. Make Some Moon Water
Making moon water is very similar to charging crystals. Find a Mason Jar or other similar vessel, fill it with water, and set it with your charging crystals, so that it can be bathed in the moonlight. You can use this energy infused water to make a natural body spray, or natural air freshener for your home.
3. Full Moon Meditation
The Full Moon is a wonderful time to go within and learn more about yourself. One of the best ways to do this is through meditation. Give yourself the space to breathe and unwind in meditation. Not sure where to start with meditation? I've got you. Click here to listen to my FREE Gratitude & Heart Glow Meditation.
4. Cleansing Ritual Bath
If you are lucky enough to have a bathtub under a window that the moonlight shines on, then you will definitely want to take a cleansing bath! The window and moonlight aren't a must, but if you end up wanting to do a cleansing bath, I recommend using these tools. Make it your own and enjoy the soak!
- Relaxing Music
- Epsom Salt
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Lavender Flowers
5. Cleanse Your Energy
This is not about physically cleaning your space. The Full Moon calls on the energy of spiritual cleanse. What elements of life are not bringing you joy anymore, that you can release? Deep breathing, spending time in nature, or connecting with your soul quietly while you sit on your bed, are all beautiful ways to cleanse your energy.
You can also energetically cleanse your space with incense smoke, sound healing (tuning forks, sound bowls), and by moving items or crystals to a space where they feel happier.
6. Have a Bonfire or Light a Candle
If you have the means, and can do so safely, create a bonfire and celebrate with friends, family, music, and delicious foods! If you don’t have the ability to create a bonfire, you can always set the intention and light a candle (or ten!) instead!
It really can be as simple as lighting a candle and expressing your gratitude. Candles are a lovely way to celebrate the light of the Full Moon and to celebrate your Manifestations, and to release what no longer serves.
A word of caution, if you do choose to light a candle(or more), ensure that they are safely lit, and aren't going to accidentally cause a fire.
7. Get Creative
If you like getting crafty, or want to learn to be more creative, this is a perfect opportunity to explore that!
- Paint something.
- Write a poem.
- Find a Pinterest craft that you have been wanting to make. (I love heading to the Dollar Tree for our craft supplies)
- You could even hold your own Full Moon Circle and share these recipes, ideas, and tips with your guests!
8. Full Moon Body Love
Move your body lovingly, in a way that feels good for you. It is so important that you are enjoying the way you are moving your body. Whether that's Yoga, Belly Dancing, Walking, Shamanic Shaking, or Hitting the Gym... moving your body is a surefire way to tap into your Shakti energy and the Fullness of the Moon!
9. Full Moon Write and Burn
Write down everything you are ready to bless and release. The most important tool you can have for this is a fire-safe dish or a fire-pit. I do not recommend doing this indoors. Once you feel like you have really expressed what you no longer want in your orbit. Thank all of these gremlins for the lessons they have taught you, and light that baby up!
10. Journal with the Full Moon
As mentioned before, this is a wonderful time to celebrate what you have manifested and to express gratitude. Taking time to reflect and shine light on what you desire and what you desire to change is a beautiful practice to work together with Full Moon Energy.
- What am I most Grateful for, right now, in this moment?
- What actions can I take (or not take) to help cultivate even more gratitude?
- What am I ready to acknowledge, support, and realize within myself?
- What else can I choose to be grateful for, even though it may feel strange or counterintuitive?
- How can I serve more of this gratitude to myself and to others?
- How can I celebrate my body even more?
- How can I celebrate my mind even more?
- How can I celebrate my spirit even more?
- What Blessings have come into my life since I set my last intentions?
If you'd prefer a printable version of these prompts, Grab my FREE Celestial Magic Journal - and you will also get the prompts for the New Moon AND for Mercury Retrograde!
Come with me to a colorful realm filled to the brim with magick, whimsy, and wonder… Amberlight Valley.
- Exclusive Content, Contests, and Giveaways
- Sneak peeks of what's coming next and Opportunities to participate
- Chat with other readers about The Christmas Witch (Book and Film), Hashtag Blessed the Movie, Lost in Time, and other projects
- Film Screening Opportunities
- First to know about new items in the Amberlight Valley Merch store (the store is currently being updated)
- Private Community (not on Facebook) to connect with other Readers/Viewers.
- Behind the Scenes Content & opportunities to BE in the films
- Access to Personal Development and LIVE Coaching from Dalea
- Access to The Sanctuary at Amberlight Valley (resource hub for all things woo and spiritual)
STAY CONNECTED WITH NEWS AND UPDATES
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me! I don't blast your inbox daily and I only share what is absolutely necessary!
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
I hate SPAM. I will never sell your information, for any reason.